Subject: Re: cross-building on freebsd broken?
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 09/19/2005 19:50:46
On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 08:44:28 -0700, Simon Gerraty wrote:

> /NetBSD/current/src/tools/fdisk/../../sbin/fdisk/fdisk.c:675: syntax
> error before `PRId64'
>
> The needed definition needs to come from int_fmtio.h, which won't be
> found by the above -I's and since this is being built for the host, is
> probably not appropriate anyway.

I fixed most of the fallout from disklabel &co toolification except
this one, as I'm not sure what the right fix was.

I have the same patch in my tree uncommitted.

> The following patch did the trick for me.  It isn't perfect, but
> 12/18 of the archs we support also use lld.  The odd ones out are:
> alpha, amd64, mips, powerpc, sh5 and sparc.

I was thinking about autoconf magic to check if long long is
supported, and what its size is, but my autoconf fu is not strong
enough.

SY, Uwe