Subject: updated nbdisklabel, nbfdisk
To: None <tech-toolchain@NetBSD.org>
From: David Young <dyoung@pobox.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 03/24/2005 19:40:21
Following some suggestions from James Chacon, I have simplified
the patches.  Fewer files are affected, now.  Basically, I copy
disklabel*.h from sys/sys/ and sys/arch/${MACHINE}/include/ into
${TOOLDIR}/include/sys/ and ${TOOLDIR}/include/${MACHINE}/, make the
link ${TOOLDIR}/include/machine/, and add -I${TOOLDIR}/include to the
HOST_CPPFLAGS.

The new patches work ok for building 2.0 on 2.0, but the real test is
to build 2.0 on 1.6.2 (say) and on a different OS.  I'm expecting some
test results on 1.6.2, soon.

Dave