Subject: Re: Native building userland failed in mac68k port
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 03/07/2004 09:35:55
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

> In article <20040307172316K.ie9t-sbgk@asahi-net.or.jp>
> ie9t-sbgk@asahi-net.or.jp wrote:
>
> > Build.sh stopped with following messages in mac68k port at yesterday
> > -current. Please tell me how to solve this problem.
>
> gcc-3.3.x binaries for m68k toolchain built by gcc-2.95.2 on m68k
> might have problems. Install gcc-3.3.3 binaries first
> (by cross-build on other hosts etc.) before trying native build.sh.

I'm not following how you came to the conclusion that gcc-2.95.2 is
involved. It looks like the host is running NetBSD-1.6ZK-m68k.

There have been a lot of changes to the toolchain recently, so it
may well be that something is borked. FWIW, releng's last successful
autobuild was from sources dated March 03, 0:00 UTC:

    http://releng.netbsd.org/ab/B_HEAD/arch.html

Frederick