Subject: Re: how to use crosscompiler?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/03/2004 11:42:20
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Todd Vierling wrote:

: : There seem to be a few things in $TOOLDIR/vax--netbsdelf/lib that are
: : still needed - mostly the gcc internal files (cc1 cc1obj cc1plus collect2
: : cpp0 f771 include specs) and a few groff related files (but I guess that's
: : not THAT important for a start.
:
: Huh?  Those live in
:
:    $TOOLDIR/lib/gcc-lib/vax--netbsdelf/VERSION

Feh, I hate correcting myself.  The groff files are not there, but I'm only
considering the compiler (not ancillary tools).

If you are uncomfortable symlinking "lib" to $TOOLDIR/vax--netbsdelf/lib,
just use a -L.  The "include" symlink should be just fine.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>