Subject: Re: Build.sh script changes
To: Srinivasa Kanduru <ksraghavan@yahoo.com>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/25/2003 14:11:57
On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 03:29:10PM -0800, Srinivasa Kanduru wrote:
  | I would suggest some trivial changes in build.sh script ..
  |
  | a) the DEFTOOLDIR seems to be a good way of avoiding rebuild of
  | nbmake which is inevitable if TOOLDIR is not set and is to be
  | decided in a standard way.

this seems unnecessary to me.  if you want to avoid the rebuild,
either use "-T tooldir" or set $TOOLDIR in your environment.

  | b) it might be useful to be able to pass the makeenv variables to
  | makewrapper

how does this differ from 'build.sh -V var=val' ?

ps; please don't "reply" to an existing thread to start a new thread;
it causes confusion with mailers that support threading.  if you must
do this, delete any "in-reply-to" and "references" lines when you
change the subject.  thanks!

cheers,
luke.