Subject: Re: Toolchain for pc532. Progress!
To: None <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Ian Dall <ian@beware.dropbear.id.au>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 06/23/2002 22:32:48
Simon Burge writes:
 > Related to this, I've been playing around with gcc-current and
 > have two test cases failing that are worrying.  Also, using
 > "-fomit-frame-pointer" causes lots of execution failures (but not
 > every time).

I've finally gotten around to setting up dejagnu so that I can run
"make check" on the linux box I am cross compiling on, and use rsh/rcp to
test execution on my pc532. It still takes a long time to do a complete
make check though!

This makes debugging of gcc a lot more attractive!

I think I've found the cause of the -fomit-frame-pointer problem.
I have just started "make check" again and I'll see how it goes.

Ian