Subject: Re: mtree and builds
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@wasabisystems.com>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/20/2002 06:37:10
On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 09:33:33PM +1100, Luke Mewburn wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 03:45:21AM -0500, James Chacon wrote:
> <snip>

 <snip>

> I can't see a problem with doing this for DESTDIR builds,
> especially UNPRIVED DESTDIR builds.
>
> Luke.

how exactly does one do an unpriv'd DESTDIR build? I don't see UNPRIVED in
BUILDING, though I only scanned the file quickly and am looking again.

Also, another toolchain-related question: what are the steps I would want to
use to build a sparc64 snapshot on a -current i386 box?
This relates to the questions I asked on port-sparc64, the Ultra1 I want to
set up with NetBSD/sparc64. I would like to build a snap for it on this
machine, so I have one newer than whats on the ftp server.

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive