Subject: Re: "cc" vs. "gcc" in current
To: None <gduzan@acm.org>
From: Juergen Hannken-Illjes <hannken@eis.cs.tu-bs.de>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 12/26/2001 17:00:09
Update, there was an error with gnu/usr.bin/gcc/(un)protoize where
the (un)protoize binaries were installed as gcc.

Both gnu/usr.bin/gcc/Makefile should be at rev 1.3

Reinstalling gcc from gnu/usr.bin/gcc/gcc should also work.

--
Juergen Hannken-Illjes - hannken@eis.cs.tu-bs.de - TU Braunschweig (Germany)