Subject: Re: build.sh "problem"
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 12/03/2001 23:30:24
This has happened enough recently (I've helped at least 3 people in the last
3 days debug build problems that came down to building on a non-new toolchain
platform).

I added checks into build.sh so it will not move forward beyond the make
bootstrap unless you're on the new toolchain (and tells you to either run
a traditional make or how to override and force the new toolchain anyways)

James