Subject: tools build on ELF mac68k
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/29/2001 16:49:04
Hi.

Now that I've got ELF on my mac68k, I thought I'd try build.sh to see
what happens.

What does happen is this:

Most of the build goes fine until it gets to src/tools/dbsym.  There it says:

nbmake: don't know how to make .c. Stop

Same thing happens in dependall; I haven't tried them all to see if there
are others.

Another problem is in lint1, in make dependall, it complains:

/usr/src/tools/lint1./../usr.bin/xlint/lint1/tree.c:46: cgram.h: No such file or directory
/usr/src/tools/lint1./../usr.bin/xlint/lint1/func.c:43: cgram.h: No such file or directory

cgram.h does exist, in the obj dir...

Is there something missing in my configuration, or is a switch not turned
on in the build mechanism, or is it just borken?

Thanks,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."
		-- Lily Tomlin