Subject: Re: Autoconf for toolchain "replacement library"?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/13/2001 20:19:43
Or anytime someone adds a new tool/feature in which might be using something
else out of libutil/libc/etc.

Thats the problem (and I think Todd saw that well in wanting to add autoconf
here for this purpose). The counter-example of the checked in copy of the a.out
ld.so isn't good because given enough inclination one could recreate that
with the source in the tree.

James