Subject: Re: Toolchain Update (09-Nov-2001 Pt 1)
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/09/2001 14:31:15
In message <Pine.WNT.4.40.0111091354050.520-100000@todd>, you write:

[...]
-> ===================================
-> === IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT TASKS ===
-> ===================================
->
-> The following issues are considered important for the toolchain.  I intend
-> to address all of these; if you wish to help out or take over a bulleted
-> item, please let me know in e-mail.

[...]
->  - Integrate mipseb properly into config.guess and configure.in segments

If this is just related to the toolchain, it should be done (I checked in
these changes with the rest of the mipseb new-toolchain files).

If you mean in the broader sense (ie, feeding the change back to the FSF,
fixing pkgsrc stuff that uses it 8-/, ...), then it's still incomplete.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                  rafal@mediaone.net