Subject: Re: mklocale, take 2
To: YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 10/17/2001 23:17:46
>> 	to be sure i have to check standard, but IIRC the change should not be
>> 	made.  __*int* references, as well as these _BSD_*_T #defines, were
>> 	made due to the inclusion file ordering issue.
>>
>> itojun
>
>IIRC,
>netbsd don't have that problem
>since rune.h and runetype.h are not exposed to user.
>(i.e. we don't have to support arbitrary inclusion order.)

I agree. This isn't a public header file, nor is it one specified by standards
to my knowledge. Simply pulling in the standard includes will make it easier
to use this outside of the native builds as well. (ok, not a strict requirement
since I could mimic the #ifdef/typedef structure in portable compat include
files if really necessary)

James