Subject: [Q] macppc and unsupported type 10 relocations
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 11/23/2000 18:30:12
Help Needed!

I'm still having the "Unsupported relocation type 10 in non-PLT
relocations" on NetBSD/macppc at runtime when linking dynamic C++
libraries.

In the annonuce for the Mozilla package, it was explained I had to
upgrade my toolchain to fix that. I upgraded lots of stuff from
-current, but I'm still having the same problem.

$ gcc -v
Using builtin specs.
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314 (egcs-1.1.2 release)
$ ld -v
GNU ld version 2.9.1 (with BFD 2.9.1)

And I don't know how to get the version info from ld.elf.so, buit I
built it from -current last week.

Is there anything else to upgrade? I've three packages (ICU, Xerces-C++,
Xalan-C++) ready to be submitted, but I'm stuck on this problem: qfter
averything is built ans installed, as soon as I run a command, I get the
error.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr