Subject: Re: defining POSIX when building gcc?
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/11/1999 16:16:50
On Wed Aug 11 14:51:25 1999, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:

> Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> > I guess you missed this:
> >
> > >Module Name:    gnusrc
> > >Committed By:   mycroft
> > >Date:           Fri Jul 30 04:07:26 UTC 1999
> <snipped>
>
> Hmm, any reason why gnumalloc is still in tree then ? X uses it, but
> it should be switched to libc malloc as well.

I changed that, so you just need to do a cvs update xsrc/xc/config/cf.

I am not sure what we need to do to remove a library. I can't remeber that
we removed a library from our tree, okay we did that with libg++ but added
at the same time a new one.

We should keep it at least for 1.5 and add a note that it will go away after
1.5 is released.

Bernd