Subject: Re: missing icnlude files? machine/_G_config.h (see PR 8174)
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/09/1999 16:08:52
On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

: it looks to me like a bunch of include files are missing.
: See PR 8174, which I reclassified port-amiga -> bin after my find showed
: that none of the machine specific files exist in our source tree at all.
:
: If anybody knows what is going on here, a fix would be appreciated.

<machine/_G_config.h> is auto-generated and installed from
src/gnu/lib/libstdc++/config.  It should be part of each set as
amiga/_G_config.h, mips/_G_config.h, etc.

Sounds like it may have been missing from the distro sets.  Is anyone
actually running checkflist?

--
-- Todd Vierling (tv@pobox.com)