Subject: Re: Bad domestic test in src/Makefile?
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 03/30/1999 19:22:18
On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Scott Reynolds wrote:

> There's more complicated things going on here than these two (internal)
> variables.  Don't mess with this unless you understand it.

This is really not helpful. Could you please either update the
instructions to show how one does a build, or update the build so
that one can follow the instructions and get export and domestic
sets?

Changing the way something works without telling anyone is really
not going to help the project move forward.

(I'm not particularly happy because had things worked as they used
to, I'd have a sparc snapshot right now. As it is, I wasted half
an hour of time I could otherwise have billed to a client, and I
still don't have my snapshot.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   604 801 5335   De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.