Subject: WARNING: EGCS IMPORT IMMINENT
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/16/1998 12:34:10
I will be importing a 1.1 snapshot of egcs into NetBSD-current today.  That
means that the whole of src/gnu/dist/{gcc,libio,libstdc++} and
src/gnu/{usr.bin/egcs,lib/libstdc++} will be in flux today and possibly part
of tomorrow.  If you will be attempting "make build" today, you may want to
consider skipping the egcs trees or building a gcc 2.7 toolchain.

I will post again when the compiler has been imported and is verified to
work on NetBSD/{alpha,sparc,arm32}.  Other platforms should be set up but
cannot currently be tested directly by me.