Subject: Re: binutils with multiple targets
To: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.stanford.edu>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/04/1998 17:10:47
On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Bill Studenmund wrote:

: I agree! That's kinda what I want, but not what I got. How can I make
: binutils-2.9.1 stuff its libs in /usr/local/powerpc-netbsd/lib?

Um, actually, binutils installs _native_ libraries (libiberty, libopcodes,
libbfd).  Those are actually deletable because it doesn't install includes
for them; they're practically useless unless you are using shared versions
(--enable-commonbfdlib --enable-shared).  I thought you were talking about
the cross libraries that you install manually, extracted from a NetBSD
distribution.