Subject: list of known working hyper-threading compliant mother boards under netbsd
To: None <tech-smp@netbsd.org>
From: okay_awright <okayawright@gmail.com>
List: tech-smp
Date: 03/16/2005 14:05:32
hi everyone,

i'd like to buy a new desktop -socket 478- motherboard (either new or
old) and because I use netbsd 2.0, i'd like to gather your
comments/experiences/reports regarding (cheap aka desktop)
hyper-threading ready motherboards.
Does yours correctly enumerate the virtual cpu? Are you able to use
your hyper threading processor to its full extents under netbsd?

please may you give me the manufacturer brand and card model of your
current working motherboard. I hope this would help me making up my
mind (and perhaps a few others who are too cautious to buy one
blind-folded too).

NB: FSB 533 & PC2700 are a plus.

best regards,
okay_awright