Subject: Re: smp crash under network load
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: tech-smp
Date: 12/09/2002 10:08:28
On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 10:34:11AM +0100, Frank van der Linden wrote:

> >  "ex0: uplistptr was 0"
>
> That's not a fatal error, it won't drop you into DDB..

OK but it certainly looked that way when I was running MP, just after
that message came up I had an assertion and dropped to DDB.

> Please make sure
> that your sources are completely up to date, and if you're still seeing
> the problem, send a PR with tracebacks.

Will do - I will drop some serial boot-blocks on the machine and grab
a session if it is still a problem.  At the time I sent that message I
was trying to flog the machine into shape for a LAN party so my debug
time was limited ;-)

--
Brett Lymn