Subject: Re: 2002/4/27 -current MP kernel hangs (fwd)
To: None <tech-smp@netbsd.org>
From: Werner Backes <werner@bit-1.de>
List: tech-smp
Date: 05/02/2002 20:52:26
Paul Goyette wrote:
> I added LOCKDEBUG and commented out my "apm0 at..." line in the config
> file, and the resulting kernel has been running solid for the last hour!

I also had some problems with 2002/4/27-current but apm was not
enabled in my config. After updating yesterday, everything seems
to be fine. I also added the LOCKDEBUG option, but I think this
is just for debugging and doesn't change the kernel's behaviour?
So it seems that the latest changes have solved the problem for
me. (Btw. my system is a dual Pentium Pro (ASUS P65)).

Werner