Subject: Re: 3Com ep0
To: None <tech-smp@netbsd.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <mjl@emsi.priv.at>
List: tech-smp
Date: 12/08/2001 22:20:17
|  Surely the 'fix' below is incorrect!
|  Something deeper must be happening - in particular irq allocated elsewhere
|  should not be allocated to isa pnp devices.
| >
| >         if (isa_intr_alloc(ic, ISAPNP_ALLOC_INTR_MASK & i->bits,
| >                            i->type, &irq) == 0) {
| > +               if (irq == 3) irq = 5;
| >                 i->num = irq;

  To work around such problems (not a real fix), that's what the
ISAPNP_ALLOC_INTR_MASK is for. You can define it in your kernel
config with

	options ISAPNP_ALLOC_INTR_MASK=0xfc00

  (or whatever, I materialized 0xfc00 out of thin air (or rather
from one of my kernel configs)), it being a bit mask of which
interrupts you want to be available for pnp.

	mjl