Subject: Re: I'd like to help here
To: Rick Collette <rick@deeplinux.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-smp
Date: 05/16/2001 00:29:35
	Someone else could definitely answer better than I can, but
	if you're working on i386 you'll probably want to start by setting
	up anoncvs and pulling down the sommerfeld_i386mp_1 branch.

	If you're on alpha, you should be able to just pull down -current,
	vax, sparc, powerpc, m68k or any of the other ports with smp
	capable hardware... best to ask on the port-xxxx list :)

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --