Subject: RE: Cluster of Sparcstation2's
To: David Brownlee" , "Paul Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
From: Joel Baker <jjb41@cam.ac.uk>
List: tech-smp
Date: 03/16/2001 04:48:21
Latest update - I've installed pvm3 and I'm working my way through the docs
and examples trying to get my head around what is actually going on. Though
I've confident with NetBSD and UNIX in general, parallel processing is a new
field and it's taking me some time to get up to speed.

Thanks for all the help so far :D

Joel.