Invitation to Bid - Dollar Tree - St. Louis MO

 Invitation to Bid

   View Details & Contact Information
   Show all My Project Leads in BB-Bid
To:  All Tech Security, Inc.
From:  Sword Construction, LLC
 Project:  Dollar Tree - St. Louis MO (Tenant Improvements  - Retail Store)
 St. Louis, MO 63119
 Bids Due:  11/13/13 at 5:00 PM (Central)
 Contact:  Kenneth Sword ext 113 (Project Manager )

  We have selected your company to submit a bid on the project listed above.  Please click on the "Project Details" and "Plan Room" links below.  You can respond here - Interested in Bidding - or on the "Project Details" screen.
  Go to Project Details        Go to Plan Room

If you do not want to bid on this project, click the following response:
    Not Interested - Keep my company on your bid list.
If you want to be permanently removed from my bid list, click the following response:
    Not Interested - Remove my company from your bid list.

  If you need help, please call The Blue Book Product Support Staff at 888-303-2243 or log on to BB-Bid to track and manage all of your project opportunities.  Thanks for participating in The Blue Book Network.
  Sword Construction, LLC, 1422 Stonehollow Dr. Suite B, Kingwood, TX 77339

(616197_45697500_Standard )