Google Summer of Code 2013.

Hello Alistair and David,

I am Shardul Mangade. I am a student at Arizona state University. I was looking through ideas of NetBSD at GSoC 2013.  I found the idea 'Implement file system flags to scrub data blocks before deletion' interesting

I wished to know if you can help me with the following doubts:
1. What is the level of expertise required for these projects?
2. What is the priority of these project ideas w.r.t all other ideas by NetBSD?
3. What is the expected hours of work per week required for the task?
4. What kind of profile are you looking for the student developer?

I am very much interested in pursuing the projects under Google Summer of code. I have been part of Google Summer of code 2011. I have interest in Operating System, storage. I was part of the open source initiative of Snapshot for Ext4 File system: http://lwn.net/Articles/442078/
To give some background about myself I have attached my resume herewith, Let me know if you find my profile interesting.

Thanks and Regards,
Shardul Mangade.