Invitation to Bid - Jared #2528 - Evansville, IN

 Invitation to Bid

   Show all My Project Leads in BB-Bid
To:  All Tech Security, Inc.
From:  Capitol Construction Services, Inc.
 Project:  Jared #2528 - Evansville, IN (New  - Retail Store)
 Evansville, IN

  Please click on my "Project Details" link below.  If you are interested in bidding this project, click on the "Interested" button on the "Project Details" screen.
  Go to Project Details

If you do not want to bid on this project, click the following response:
    Not Interested - Keep my company on your bid list.
If you want to be permanently removed from my bid list, click the following response:
    Not Interested - Remove my company from your bid list.

  If you need help, please call The Blue Book Product Support Staff at 888-303-2243 or log on to BB-Bid to track and manage all of your project opportunities.  Thanks for participating in The Blue Book Network.
  Capitol Construction Services, Inc., 10412 Allisonville Rd. Suite 100, Fishers, IN 46038

(616197_40694681_Standard )