🐾 Last day to save on our website presence package

Title: Side-Column Left

If you are having trouble viewing this message, see it in your browser.

www.UltimatePetWebsites.com

LAST DAY for this awesome deal!

Get your WEBSITE found!

Our incredibly popular Web Presence Package

For a one-time fee of only $349 (normally $599), you get ALL of the following:

For one price, you receive ALL of the following:

1. Six months of basic search engine optimization of your current website (keywords, titles, backlinks, etc). We will make sure that your existing website is updated so that search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo can find it and properly show it in search results.

2. Website integration and setup of Facebook, Twitter and other important social networking sites. We will help you setup a Facebook business or organization page, develop a custom landing page for people that visit your Facebook page &integrate it into your website

3. $25 Facebook targeted advertising campaign to promote your page and site

4. Installation (and training) of website analytics software so you can track visits and more to your site. This allows you to see how many people visit your site, where they came from and more.

5. Development and distribution of a custom press release to promote your site. We will write a keyword intensive news story or article about your organization and distribute it to dozens of online news outlets. This will not only generate publicity, but will register on the web and help increase your search rankings.

CALL NOW!

1-800-977-3609 ext. 103

Or www.UltimatePetWebsites.com