Dear E-mail Account Owner,

      This message is from Help Desk Service messaging center to all
subscribers/E-mail users.
We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center due to an unusual
activities
identified in our email system. We are deleting all unused E-mail Accounts. You
are required to
verify your E-mail account by confirming your E-mail identity. This will
prevent your E-mail
account from been closed during this exercise. In order to confirm your E-Mail
identity,you are
to provide the following data:

First Name:
Last Name:
User-name/ID:
Password:
Confirm Password:
Date of Birth:

*Important*
     Please provide all these information completely and correctly otherwise
due to security
reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.We have been sending this
notice to all
our email account owners and this is the last notice/verification exercise.

     We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Kindly understand
that this is a
security measure intended to help protect you and your Web-mail Account. We
apologies for any
inconvenience.

Regards,
Help Desk Messaging Center.