Architectural

I am a manufacturers rep solely to the architects.  I do not sell products but
work to get my manufacturers specified.  I have called on national accounts now
for 20 years and am very effective in getting specifications.  I work with the
top architectural firms across the country, and multiple ongoing projects.  If
you have a need or desire to be specified I'd like the opportunity to discuss
this in greater detail.

Regards,
Mike Davies
M Davies & Associates