Re: cgd (encrypted disk) support in bootblocks (Was: summer of code - scrub feature)

Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

>    Excellent. I have a rough idea about where I need to dig around to get
> this done. Unless it is to become a GSoC project, I'll allocate some time
> for this and start working on it more seriously.

One should not preclude the other.  That is, don't let the project
possibly being added as a suggested SoC project prevent you from
starting to work on it and likewise your work on it should not prevent
it from being added as a possible SoC project.

-Jan