Re: summer of code - scrub feature

Alistair Crooks <agc%pkgsrc.org@localhost> wrote:

> Sounds like an excellent idea to me - I don't know if the list of
> projects has been closed or what, but I'm sure one of the SoC admins
> can help us out here.

The list of projects never closes.  However, for SoC, we do need not
only to have an idea for a project, but also somebody with the time,
ability and willingness (yes, all three) to mentor the project.

If both these components (project description + mentor) are there, just
add the project to the website (or mail www@ to do it for you).

-Jan