Subject: Re: segvguard [was: Re: CVS commit: src/sys/sys]
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org, tech-security@NetBSD.org>
From: Terry Moore <tmm@mcci.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 11/30/2006 09:25:16
I hesitate to comment at all, and I really don't like cross-posting,
but it seems that this thread is in both places....

As an outsider who's been reading these messages with interest for
the last few months, it's very confusing to have two things called
pax -- one an archiver, and one a security package.

Best regards,
--Terry