Subject: Re: The reason for securelevel
To: Elad Efrat <elad@NetBSD.org>
From: Gilbert Fernandes <gilbert.fernandes@spamcop.net>
List: tech-security
Date: 01/28/2006 19:34:59
> "we"? i don't remember seeing any code from you so far. :)

If there is something I can code and if a NetBSD developer agrees
to review my code.. yeap :)

> like? i already said that as far as security goes there is nothing
> in freebsd i'm interested in. search the archives!

not even the ACL stuff in UFSv2 ? :p

> did you look at the bsd-licensed code that is the MAC framework?
> what can you use it to achieve? have you not read my opinion on
> MAC? MAC is the last thing i want to waste my time (or see others
> waste their time) on.

I got to spent some time looking in the archives. Will do
that once I get home. I'm at work :/

> where would you be able to help? (for cases where help means code)

Well I don't know. I have been working on porting ext3
code to NetBSD but it doesn't go very fast.

Got a list of stuff to do that wont require me a PhD ? ;)

--
unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; find ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ;
fsck ; umount ; sleep