Subject: racoon2 (IKEv2) released by KAME
To: None <tech-security@NetBSD.org>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 11/14/2005 14:11:57
--=-=-=

Probably pkgsrc is the appropriate place for this at first.  I'm
posting here because I just noticed the announcement and didn't see
any mention on a netbsd list.

--=-=-=

	by fnord.ir.bbn.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id C4E1B5286
	for <gdt@ir.bbn.com>; Tue,  1 Nov 2005 18:56:15 -0500 (EST)
	id ADC2D20522; Tue,  1 Nov 2005 18:56:15 -0500 (EST)
	by wolfe.bbn.com (Postfix) with ESMTP
	id A402220520; Tue,  1 Nov 2005 18:56:15 -0500 (EST)
	by aragorn.bbn.com (8.12.7/8.12.7) with ESMTP id jA1NuEIB020295;
	Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:56:14 -0500 (EST)
	by gandalf.bbn.com (8.13.4/8.13.4) with ESMTP id jA1Nu7Zq000697;
	Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:56:07 -0500
	by megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32)
	id 1EX5yQ-0003Th-K6; Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:55:26 -0500
	by megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32) id 1EX5yO-0003TZ-Jc
	for ipsec@megatron.ietf.org; Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:55:24 -0500
	by ietf.org (8.9.1a/8.9.1a) with ESMTP id SAA24810
	for <ipsec@ietf.org>; Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:55:03 -0500 (EST)
	by ietf-mx.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1EX6Cp-0001Ck-Hx
	for ipsec@ietf.org; Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:10:22 -0500
	by papa.tanu.org (8.12.9/8.12.8) with ESMTP id jA1NgbH6042968
	for <ipsec@ietf.org>; Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:42:37 +0900 (JST)
	(envelope-from sakane@kame.net)