Subject: Re: 'WXP 'phoning home ' (was 1024 bit key considered insecure (sshd))
To: Kurt Seifried <openbsd@seifried.org>
From: Seth Kurtzberg <seth@cql.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 09/14/2002 09:53:00
It has to do with the claim that XP and BSD are equivalent in terms of
compromising the privacy and security of the user.

If you like, I can send you information about how to filter out messages that
you don't want to see, if deleting a message is SUCH a problem for you.

Seth Kurtzberg
M. I. S. Corp.
1-480-661-1849