Subject: fyi: new focus-bsd list at securityfocus.com
To: None <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: tech-security
Date: 08/19/2002 22:04:01
--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

hi, fyi

----- Forwarded message from Hal Flynn <flynn@securityfocus.com> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:20:51 -0600 (MDT)
From: Hal Flynn <flynn@securityfocus.com>
To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com
Subject: New SecurityFocus Lists!

Hi Folks,

In an effort to cater to the community, I'm pleased to announce the launch
of two new security discussion lists here at SecurityFocus.

Our first new list is aimed at the BSD series of operating systems.  This
includes the operating systems NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and BSD/OS.  This
will be the focus-bsd list, and is accessible at the address
focus-bsd@securityfocus.com.  You may join by sending an email to
focus-bsd-subscribe@securityfocus.com.

The next list we're introducing is the unix-other list.  This list is
designed to handle security discussion for Unix operating systems not
covered in the focus-sun, focus-linux, and focus-bsd lists.  These
operating systems include but are not limited to AIX, HP-UX, Tru64, and
IRIX.  This list will be the focus-unix-other list.  You may subscribe by
sending an email focus-unix-other-subscribe@securityfocus.com

I will be your moderator, and am looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
concerns, and opinions.

Without further ado, let me welcome you to our new lists!

Cheers,

Hal Flynn
Symantec Corp.

"....You guys are the Marine's doctors; There's no better in the business
than a Navy Corpsman...."
  -- Lieutenant General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, U.S.M.C.

----- End forwarded message -----

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>   ASCII Ribbon campaign against  /"\=
 --