Subject: Re: OpenSSH Priv Sep and Remote Exploit?
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-security
Date: 06/24/2002 19:55:02
Nope, current.
my entire userland isn't in sync, however, because current is broken for
this machine. it panics trying to startx. hence, my kernel is at 1.6A until
somebody fixes it... i've received no responses to my PR. perhaps i'll try
to get a core and followup...
but I have updated ssh and such, and still see 3.2.1.

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive