Subject: Re: modular syslog
To: Emre Yildirim <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Potter <eric@centralnexxus.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 12/07/2001 23:30:14
Might I suggest....

That netbsd is not the only solution possible here.

I know, to even suggest so is a felony...            (in SUM c1C13rz)

Jury of my peers "What if a system on the trusted network, which, is capable
of recording all data sources from proscribed syslog events, BUT refuses all
other sources of data and or authentication, AND, authentication to said
syslog was monitored and PROTECTED by a rule base, does that not accomplish
the CIA triangle"

Judge Jury and or execution-hun-er speak yer M1nD.\\

=ep=!