Subject: find: fts_read: No such file or directory
To: None <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Herzog <mherzog@mediaone.net>
List: tech-security
Date: 08/20/2001 18:20:16
Hi All.

What do you make of this? I set this cron job a few weeks back
and now the daemon sent me this msg. Btw, is it a really bad
idea to leave a root shell open in screen unattended? Does it
make anything less secure? I forgot to log off irc last night
so epic was running. I'm not aware of any NetBSD security advisories
for epic but that doesn't meanthere aren't exploits.

I tried running /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb and it failed and gave
the same complaint you see below.

A few hours later I was able to run /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb
without any complaint.

----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <root> -----