Subject: Re: Testing my firewall
To: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
From: None <setient@vlaxus.yi.org>
List: tech-security
Date: 07/24/2001 16:46:38
setup a rootwar make a guest account or ask if you take it down you get a
shell i am sure a bunch of people will try to do stuff be prepared if it
is on fast internet connection you might get overwhelmed

Sincerly, Setient
setient@vlaxus.yi.org
reach me on aim as setient
reach me on icq as 1899702
as always you can call me at 1-978-835-7882