Subject: IPSec on NetBSD 1.4.2
To: 'tech-security@netbsd.org' <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: VASSILIAN Thomas <vassilia@3il.fr>
List: tech-security
Date: 01/31/2001 11:26:15
Hi people,

I hope it's the right Mailing list to ask but i really need your help
please. I'm trying to get IPsec working with NetBSD 1.4.2.
If i have well understood, i have to use files from kame.net .

1/ I've rebuilt a new kernel with "Linux elf support" & "IPSec enable".

When i use "raccon" command, i have: cannot execute binary file ..
(but raccon is elf 32bit)  ?

Then, I don't have ipsec command ? setkey .... ?
I can't use distfiles. I have to download package and use pkg_add all the time.
Which package did i forgot ?

Where can i find a doc ? (else than netbsd ipsec faq).

Your help would be great, because i'm "lost".
Thanks.

Thomas.