Subject: Re: strange but true.
To: Tony Hernadez <tony@cne-inc.com>
From: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
List: tech-security
Date: 09/05/2000 14:07:54
  by mail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 5 Sep 2000 13:09:06 -0000
	([127.0.0.1] helo=paper.durnsford.net ident=gavan)
	by cool.coolfactor.org with esmtp (Exim 3.03 #1)
	id 13WITF-00055h-00
	for tech-security@netbsd.org; Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:09:01 +0100
	by paper.durnsford.net with local-esmtp (Exim 3.03 #1)
	id 13WISA-0001cd-00; Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:07:54 +0100