Subject: Re: group for access to the password database
To: NetBSD Security Technical Discussion List <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 07/10/2000 11:00:51
  by mail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 10 Jul 2000 15:01:19 -0000
	by mail-green.research.att.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id D36DD1E00F
	for <tech-security@netbsd.org>; Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:01:16 -0400 (EDT)
	by postal.research.att.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) with ESMTP id LAA28277
	for <tech-security@netbsd.org>; Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:01:12 -0400 (EDT)
	by smb.research.att.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 741C835DC2
	for <tech-security@netbsd.org>; Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:01:01 -0400 (EDT)