Subject: IPv6 and ipf question...
To: None <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: tech-security
Date: 05/09/2000 17:49:50
  by mail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 9 May 2000 21:49:54 -0000
	by acheron.middleboro.ma.us (8.10.1/8.10.1) id e49Lnog04756
	for tech-security@netbsd.org; Tue, 9 May 2000 17:49:50 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:49:50 -0400
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
To: tech-security@netbsd.org

Hi, all.

Finding myself home and sick for the second day in a row, I decided to
muck about with IPv6 a bit. Freenet6 makes it trivially easy to get
a connection.

Now that I have this working, I wonder if there's any documentation for
using ipf with IPv6...? My initial prodding hasn't found anything as yet.
I'm happy leaving gif0 up and running if I can filter it.

Are there docs anywhere, or am I going to find myself snuffling through
the source? Also, I'm totally unfamiliar with IPv6 at the moment, and
would enjoy seeing some sort of discussion of how IPv6 differs from IPv4
from ipf's viewpoint, if it does at all.

Thanks! :)

--
Mason Loring Bliss             (( "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  )) build  their nest  with fragments  dropped