Subject: Re: Checking for DDOS tools
To: Paul Hoffman <phoffman@proper.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-security
Date: 02/09/2000 20:48:45
  by redmail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 10 Feb 2000 00:39:15 -0000
	by mono.org (8.8.8/8.8.8) id UAA18666;
	Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:48:45 GMT
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:48:45 +0000 (GMT)
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
To: Paul Hoffman <phoffman@proper.com>
cc: tech-security@netbsd.org

	I believe the attacking tools have generally only been found on
	Linux and Solaris boxes, hence the lack of a detector for NetBSD.
	I think it would be very good if a NetBSD version was available.

	Have you tried contacting NIPC to see if they would release a
	NetBSD version?

		David/absolute