Subject: Re: SunOS/Solaris "nobody" UID versus NetBSD's "nobody" UID
To: None <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 12/29/1999 17:20:40
  by redmail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 29 Dec 1999 22:20:52 -0000
	via sendmail with P:stdio/R:bind_hosts/T:inet_zone_bind_smtp
	(sender: <woods@most.weird.com>)
	id <m123RSS-000g8HC@most.weird.com>
	for tech-security@netbsd.org; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:20:40 -0500 (EST)
	(Smail-3.2.0.110-Pre 1999-Oct-27 #9 built 1999-Dec-2)