Subject: Re: Security checker script
To: Noel Miller <noeldamonmiller@yahoo.com>
From: abs <abs@mono.org>
List: tech-security
Date: 10/10/1999 13:43:15
  by redmail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 10 Oct 1999 12:43:23 -0000
	by tachyon.mono.org (8.8.8/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA01730;
	Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:43:16 +0100 (BST)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:43:15 +0100 (BST)
From: abs <abs@mono.org>
To: Noel Miller <noeldamonmiller@yahoo.com>
cc: tech-security@netbsd.org

	The current version of /etc/security for NetBSD is at
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/etc/security
	Most of the other scripts in that directory have security
	implications (startup boot scripts etc)

	If there are any other scripts in which you are interested,
	or have any questions, just let us know.

	Comments or suggestions relating to any NetBSD script would be
	gratefully appreciated :)

		David/absolute		abs@mono.org

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'