Subject: chflags script?
To: None <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-security
Date: 08/13/1999 21:18:29
  At some point someone posted a good list of chflags commands to secure a
system?
  I actually think that there was an mtree extension discussed? What is the
state of this?
  We have ugprade some firewalls from Linux to NetBSD. In addition, we are
staging everything on one server with changes only permitted in single user
mode, a boot floppy with rsync on it does the rest. (Actually, three
floppies, but we'll cut a bootable CD later)

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [